Baby Street

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Eliana in 3-D

Monday, June 14, 2010

19 weeks 5 days. 142 days to go!


We are 3 days away from finding out if it's a boy or girl and I am going absolutely crazy! I have been having weird dreams for almost a week now about it! I just know i'm going to go nuts at shops and boutiques! I cannot stand the wait. And I have no clue how i'm going to keep my lips sealed for two whole days until the reveal party?!? I'm going to start making the all-knowing, all-telling, super-secret cupcakes on Thursday or Friday. (Sorry, I get really cheesy when I'm excited!)

I'll move on, now.

I have been feeling the baby move for about a week, now! I think it was last Wednesday that I first recognized it. Sweet Pea's on my left side, still down below my belly button. He/She really enjoys sugar! I just ate a pop-tart and am having fun feeling the party going on inside! I do have to watch how much of that goes on. Sugar is one of my cravings. It's not as common as these cravings though...





French fries with ketchup? OH YEAH. I will make myself sick on V-8 juice. And when we go out to Mexican, forget the meal...just give me the chips and salsa, and nobody gets hurt! As far as food aversions: I'm glad to be eating chicken again. It sure does make life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment