Baby Street

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Eliana in 3-D

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

33 week - Mommy Update

Things I hadn't quite expected from pregnancy...

1. That my toes would turn into ten vienna sausages...and I would not be able to reach them.

2. That my legs would take 45 minutes to shave. A piece.

3. That I would NEED to pee every twelve minutes. And four drops would come out.

4. That she could move so strangely in there that it would gasp me for air. Or make me burst into laughter.

5. That I would be so tired, I could fall asleep on the toilet. No comment as to if I actually have or not.

6. That my husband looks at me so funny when I start to tell a story...like he just heard it ten minutes ago...

7. That my vocabulary would be reduced to "that...that thing. you know that thing!"

8. That sticky notes and alarms would go off everywhere, to make sure I remember to go to work.

9. That I could be so preoccupied with and so terrified of and so excited about something that is going to weigh the same as my chihuahua.

10. That a Starbucks sign could make me wimper.

11. That I would hear every detail of every labor and delivery story that exists within 100 feet of my pregnant belly.

12. That I would have no idea how to answer the "how long we have left" question I hear umpteen times a day.

13. That I would wish more than anything that my friends knew how much I needed them.

14. That my fingers would look like i'm robbing the Sounds stadium of ten ball-park franks.

15. That ball-park franks can't wear wedding rings : (

1 comment: